“Scanner Pro is perhaps the best app for quickly scanning and saving a digital version of a paper document.” — New York Times
Scanner Pro by Readdle is the revolutionary application that redefined the AppStore scanning category.
It uses a built-in iOS camera to take pictures of a paper document. The unique technology automatically detects the edges, fixes geometry, removes shadows and other visual defects to make a perfect scan. Also, it harnessed an advanced optical character recognition (OCR) technology that allows you to extract text from scans.
Readdle is looking for a Product Designer who is passionate about creating simple and elegant experiences. We need a team member who is capable of taking innovative, conceptual ideas and turning them into something useful for the millions of Scanner Pro users.
Here is the more informal post of Product Manager so you can find out about the product itself and how looks the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Design and deliver innovative UX/UI that reconciles user needs, business goals and technological trends.
- Partner closely with product, engineering, and customer support to define user problems, create interactive prototypes, and launch new features.
- Present and defend design solutions to your team and internal stakeholders.
- Product Design experience (preferably in an iOS mobile app). Strong online portfolio available for viewing.
- Proficiency with Figma or Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator. Familiarity with prototyping tools like Principle, Invision.
- Great design taste and up-to-date with the latest UI trends and techniques.
- Able to plan your work and deliver production-ready design in a timely manner.
- Can deal effectively with changes in priorities or ambiguity.
- Always ready to learn and improve.
Will be a plus:
- Proficiency in creating icons, logos, and illustrations.
- Experience working on design systems.
What you will find at Readdle:
- Successful Tech Startup on a growth path. Our key products — PDF Expert, Documents, Calendars 5, Spark, Scanner Pro, Fluix — just explore it :)
- Unique international team, which expands in its horizons & cultural diversity.
- Professional growth. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend powerful events worldwide.
- We provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important: care, benefits, flexibility, and support.