Fluix is looking for a Front-end Engineer to help us develop an innovative mobile software application.
We are primarily using TypeScript and currently migrating from AngularJS to newer versions of Angular. Separate components in Fluix are built with TypeScript and React. We are bundling front-end using webpack, using SASS for CSS preprocessing, and Karma for testing.
- Build complex web based application for Fluix product
- Create new and support existing product functionality
- Improve and optimise the usability and performance of Fluix web interface
- Migrate application to new version of the framework.
- Understanding of common software engineering concepts
- Solid knowledge of software design patterns
- Understanding of RESTful API development
- Experience in technologies and tools used in web development:
— ES2015, TypeScript;
— One of: BEM/OOCSS/SMACSS;
— One of: SASS/LESS/PostCSS;
— Testing, one of: Karma, Jasmine, Sinon.
Will be a plus:
- Event-driven and functional programming skills
- Experience with React
- Experience with Webpack.
- Have a product-oriented mindset
- Work effectively in the situation of tough tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and development time
- Can show independent attitude and be a team player at the same time.
- Unique b2b product with over 370 customers around the globe
- A high degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Collaborating and knowledge sharing with a team of experienced designers.
- Not just a job but a career path