The philosophy of Calendars is to solve the people’s core problem — the time organization, which will not lose its actuality in the foreseen future. With every feature or change, we want to make our customers more organized and successful. That dedication allows us to keep the leading position in the category for almost a decade and keep millions of people interested and happy.
More than 20 million people who downloaded the app are setting a high bar for the level of ownership and responsibility, as every change will have a huge potential and risk. Our app is being used across the world by students, entrepreneurs, engineers, writers, and doctors to name a few.
Now we are working on a critically important page in Calendars history, which is why we decided to empower our design capacity. We are looking for a Product Designer who is passionate about creating simple and elegant experiences. We need a team member who is capable of taking innovative, conceptual ideas and turning them into something useful for the millions of users of our products.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and delivering innovative UX/UI that reconciles user needs, business goals, and technological trends
- Partnering closely with product, engineering, and customer support to define user problems, create interactive prototypes, and launch new features
- Presenting and defending design solutions to your team and internal stakeholders
- Gathering and processing the feedback from team members and stakeholders
- 3+ years of UI Design experience
- Strong online portfolio available for viewing
- Proficiency with Figma and Sketch
- Great design taste and up-to-date with the latest UI trends and techniques
- Ability to plan your work and timely deliver production-ready designs
- Capability to deal effectively with changes in priorities or ambiguity
- You are always ready to learn and improve your skills
It will be a plus:
- Proficiency in creating icons, logos, and illustrations
- Experience working on design systems
- Presentation skills and proficiency in customer discovery
- Experience working with prototyping tools
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects + Lottie) and other tools would be an advantage
What you will find at Readdle:
- Successful Tech Startup on a growth path. Our key products — PDF Expert, Documents, Calendars, Spark, Scanner Pro, Fluix — just explore it :)
- Unique international team, which expands in its horizons & cultural diversity
- Professional growth
- Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend powerful events worldwide
- We provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important: care, benefits, flexibility, and support.