Ratio SE are looking for PHP/Symfony Developer for our UK FinTech client that is disrupting the mortgage market.
What we expect from you:
Our teams have the autonomy to choose the best technologies and tools for the job. Moreover,
• You are experienced in PHP (Symfony 4);
• You have preferably commercial experience with Node.js or at least basic knowledge and skills;
• You have some experience with hosting a Kubernetes cluster on AWS with MySQL as databases;
• Design patterns and DDD (domain driven design) are the way we write our software. Tests are essential, you will have to be confident in writing unit tests. REST and Message Queues is how our services communicate;
• You enjoy to experiment with new technologies and new ways of working;
• You are a good team player; customer focused and open to sharing, learning and collaborating with the wider business.
• A fair market salary;
• Long-term employment with 20 days paid vacation, paid sick days and other social benefits;
• Flexible working hours;
• Zero bureaucracy;
• Cozy office in the city center with lots of delicious benefits and a relaxed, friendly environment; where your views matter and your opinion will be valued;
• An English speaking environment working alongside our British CEO and the team;
• Free business communication English classes;
• Business trips;
• Regular corporate events and team building activities;
• Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
Your responsibilities will be:
• You will be part of the core engineering team building a micro-service-based platform to connect with both investors and borrowers, enabling a fully-automated property-finance marketplace.
• As an engineer, you will be involved in building services that manage everything from automated movement of funds, fully automated loan-book management, credit-risk automation to building a frictionless, paper free mortgage application experience.
• You will be working on a modern architecture and following Agile/Lean methodologies with a Jenkins-powered CD pipeline.
is a leading online property finance market place. They help investors to build more than just income and borrowers more than just homes. They believe property finance should be better for investors, developers, landlords, homeowners — everyone. It should be fast, online and work for all.
They’re bringing technology to the mortgage market creating a marketplace that connect borrowers and investors and a mortgage that can change throughout its lifetime.
You will work with your product manager with everything from writing user stories to deploying to production.
Our engineers are also encouraged to spend part of their time to experiment with new technologies and new ways of working. Knowledge sharing is ensured by constant communication, tech talks and active pairing.
We provide our teams with strategic goals so that every engineer has a clear understanding of how their work contributes to the success of the organisation. The teams have full access to the resources they need, including training and learning opportunities (attending conferences, internal tech talks and online and onsite training).