What is this project about?
It’s a project which works exclusively with Sky travel businesses to understand better and manage operating performance and related costs.
The product provides Aerial transport firms with critical insights into productivity, costs, and cost reduction opportunities in the areas of Crew Performance, Network Performance, and Fuel Performance.
The main delivery of this project is to add a capability in Azure to consume a high volume of JSON messages, develop filtering, and process relevant messages to a Web API service for consumption into the data model.
How many stages of the interview are there?
- Interview with the Recruiter — up to 30 min.;
- Tech interview on our side — up to 1h;
- Possible tech interview on the customer side.
- At least 2.5+ years experience with C#;
- Serverless development would be a plus;
- Experience with Azure Functions, Azure Event Hub, Azure Table Storage, Azure Monitoring, or similar on AWS, Google Cloud, or other cloud services;
- Experience with NoSQL;
- Experience working on Data Integration projects with JSON as the messaging format and interfacing with REST APIs;
- Experience with high load would be a plus;
- DevOps/Cloud engineering expertise would be a plus;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher.
- Develop Azure Functions;
- Work with a high volume of event-driven JSON messages processing;
- Filter out the messages that are not relevant and forward them to a downstream endpoint for consumption by the Roster Processing engine.