What is this position about?
Our Head of Business Development — Taras is looking for a person who will provide an extra boost to our sales and business development activities.
What about the team?
You will join a team of 4: Taras and Vasyl in business development and Bozhena & Yulia — fun to work with marketing combo. Be ready to work hard and have lot of fun. There are online meetings on a daily basis however we try to meet from time to time offline for work and teambuilding.
Is this challenge for you?
3 simple questions:
- Are enjoying discovering new business opportunities and connecting with potential business partners?
- Do you feel motivated to close as many deals as possible?
- Do you consider yourself a person who knows how to approach people and create long-term business relationships?
You said “yes”? Apply to this job opening so we can talk more about our cooperation!
- Great English (advanced)
- 1,5+ years in IT sales/engagement
- Solid multitasking and self-management
- Good understanding of sales and software development cycles
- Experience with sales tools and techniques
- Detail oriented
- Proactive personality
- Sense of humor (is a must)
Would be a plus:
- Good speaker and listener (public speaking courses)
- Good with number and analytics
- Psychology education or technical background
- Any non-profitable/student organization member
- Locally in Lviv
- Execute all stages of engagement (from initial request till signed contract)
- Manage existing and develop new sales channels
- Achieve specific financial KPIs
- Build relations with new customers
- Review and update legal contracts
- Bring and execute outstanding ideas
- Integrate activities with marketing department
- Flexible working hours (full-time, 8 hours working day);
- No time-tracking systems, screenshots, bureaucracy;
- 20 days of paid annual vacation; 15 days of paid sick leaves;
- Possibility to use vacation during Probation;
- Days off on all Ukrainian government holidays;
- Quality workstations. You can choose a Macbook or any other laptop;
- Social package, including medical insurance, sports compensation, educational budget, free English classes, psychological training sessions;
- Mentorship program (get a mentor or become a one);
- Loyalty program 100 — we provide $100 per year for education;
- Last but not least — dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy.