The fintech project based in the US is growing and looking to welcome a Middle DevOps Engineer.
What is this project about?
This is a US-based platform that helps you navigate all your bills and subscriptions, such as Netflix, Spotify, Geico, and many others. By keeping all subscriptions in one place the users are able to manage bills effectively and pay on a schedule or cancel when they need it.
What is so cool about the project?
The platform brings all your recurring payments into one view and helps you stay on top of what’s due without needing to visit 10+ websites. All linked bills are combined to help users with payment and auto-payment, which can be customized in the app.
- 2.5 of experience as a DevOps engineer;
- Experience with GCP Cloud CDN;
- Strong knowledge of Linux VMs (Ubuntu);
- Work with database PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Redis;
- Experience with MongoDB;
- Experience with Docker/Docker-compose;
- At least an intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Node.js (back-end/API).
We expect you to:
- Move all service architecture to Google Cloud Platform;
- Move all RDBMS systems to Google Cloud Platform (Currently in progress);
- Deploy pipeline automation through a managed system like CircleCI (should be triggered both manually and from branch updates);
- Move all inbound HTTP requests through an abstracted API gateway that runs outside of any container architecture.
- Flexible working hours (full-time, 8 hours working day);
- No time-tracking systems, screenshots, bureaucracy;
- 20 days of paid annual vacation; 15 days of paid sick leaves;
- Possibility to use vacation during Probation;
- Days off on all Ukrainian government holidays;
- Quality workstations. You can choose a Macbook or any other laptop;
- Social package, including medical insurance, sports compensation, educational budget, free English classes, psychological training sessions;
- Mentorship program (get a mentor or become a one);
- Loyalty program 100 — we provide $100 per year for education;
- Last but not least — dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy.