A Lead Generation Specialist needed!
Our Head of Business Development — Taras is looking for a person who will provide an extra boost to our sales activities in lead generation.
3 simple questions:
- Are enjoying discovering new business opportunities and connecting with potential business partners?
- Do you thrive for the highest open and reply rate?
- Do you consider yourself as a person who knows how to write outbound messages that people actually read and reply to?
You said “yes”? Apply to this job opening so we can talk more about our cooperation!
- 1+ year experience in outbound sales;
- Upper-Intermediate English or above;
- Result oriented, proactive and ambitious person;
- Self starter, strong self-organizational and time management skills;
- Experience in professional social network research;
- Experience with sales tools and techniques.
- A high degree of self-motivation and proactivity;
- Good knowledge and understanding of sales strategies;
- A passion and skills for selling.
- Schedule calls with prospects;
- Run lead generation campaigns on various platforms;
- Find decision makers and their contact details;
- Create sequences of outreach messages;
- Identify customer needs and address the solution
- Weekly reports on the progress;
- Keep your CRM updated.
- Flexible working hours (full-time, 8 hours working day);
- No time-tracking systems, screenshots, bureaucracy;
- 20 days of paid annual vacation;
- 15 days of paid sick leaves;
- Possibility to use vacation during Probation;
- Days off on all Ukrainian government holidays;
- Quality workstations. You can choose a Macbook or any other laptop;
- Social package, including medical insurance, sports compensation, educational budget, free English classes, psychological training sessions;
- Mentorship program (get a mentor or become one);
- Loyalty program 100 — we provide $100 per year for education;
- Last but not least — dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy.