Do you enjoy bringing together information technology specialists and entrepreneurs to help launch successful products?
It means we are looking for you! We are in search of a Middle Business Analyst who will join our project related to video production. The BA will be involved in the main project (part-time). If the person is interested in a full-time position, the company can offer to participate in existing and upcoming projects as well.
Our client is located in Belgium and is involved in the Post-Production domain such as Video Production, Motion Pictures, and Film. The idea of the project is to help create the video, game, visual effects, motion graphics, and 2D/3D content for production.
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- Previous experience with PoC and MVP concepts;
- Experience in writing user stories, use cases;
- Experience in writing documentation for developers;
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall philosophy;
- Knowledge of UML/BPMN base diagrams;
- Strong analytical skills and attentiveness to details;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to manage more than a single project;
- Good Time-management skills;
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English.
- Review client’s requests (initial business requirements);
- Define gaps in documentation and form up clarification requests;
- Collect requirements from internal and external customers;
- Validate business flows, main concepts, and domain-specific issues;
- Follow internal documentation templates;
- Translate business needs into functional specification requirements.
- Flexible working hours (full-time, 8 hours working day);
- No time-tracking systems, screenshots, bureaucracy;
- 20 days of paid annual vacation;
- 15 days of paid sick leaves;
- Possibility to use vacation during PP;
- Days off on all Ukrainian government holidays;
- Corporate taxi subscription for everyone;
- Quality workstations. You can choose a Macbook or any other laptop;
- Social package, including medical insurance, sports compensation, educational budget, free English classes, psychological training sessions;
- Mentorship program (get a mentor or become a one);
- Loyalty program 100 — we provide $100 per year for education;
- Unless you prefer to stay at home, we would be glad to see you in our cozy office in the eco-part of the city;
- Last but not least — dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy;