We are Data Engineering department of Rakuten Advertising and we specialize in delivering complete and high-quality data as a service for our internal and external customers. Over the past 10 years, we’ve gained a wealth of experience in building the technologies and processes that allow us to do this — and we continue to evolve. You will have the opportunity to become a member of the department which mission is delivering inevitable benefits and values to customers. You will be actively involved in the design, development, testing, implementation, and support of automation for business processes of different customers in Rakuten Advertising. The results of your work will not keep you waiting long for feedback — you will enjoy your work.
The engineer will be responsible and involved in the development and support of the automation for business processes of Rakuten Advertising. This is a web automation in its purest form, the goal is to complete the process and record its result.
•Selenium + Python: 1+ years of experience in Automation Testing
• Selenium Web Driver
• Working with different Operating Systems (Mac, Windows, Linux)
• Bash Shell Scripting
• Ability to effectively organize and present information to management and employees
• Striving for knowledge exchange in the team and self-education
Intermediate or higher writing and speaking
• Team player.
• Desire to work in the information systems environment and expand your knowledge
• Good communication skills and interpersonal relationships.
Development of automated scripts
• Support and development of a framework for product automation
• Setting up test environments
• Writing autotests, test scripts
• Integration with Continuous Integration and Deployment systems
• Performing automated tests
• Support for the performance of already written tests
• Writing documentation
• Bug reporting, general testing reports
Cheerful, inventive, and energetic team.
• Career (and most importantly — professional) growth. And these are not “just words” -we are very, very interested in our employee’s growth and development.
• Competitive salary. And its growth according to your efforts (by the way, this is one of the priorities of your future Team Lead).
• Bonus for professional development.
• Office in the center of the city (after quarantine).
• Schedule —8 hours + lunch. The approach to the work schedule is flexible, lacking formalism. Vacation —4 weeks.
• Medical insurance with a wide limit of coverage and work with all the leading clinics of the city.