Rocket is a Ukrainian tech company with global ambitions. We are user-obsessed and product-driven. From the first day in 2018, we are constantly working on the product that already connects clients, couriers and partners in 30+ cities and 6 countries. In just 6 months we launched in the Netherlands, Cyprus, Greece and France, and recently we’ve started delivering in Portugal. And we are going to expand further — at least to 10 European countries.
We strive for a positive impact, constantly looking for new opportunities in food tech — not only delivery, but also dark kitchens, dark stores and other innovative models. In 2020, Rocket joined the list of TOP-10 downloaded food delivery apps in Europe (data by Sensor Tower) and TOP-30 Ukrainian product startups (named by Forbes).
We are not indifferent to the world around us, and we support those in need. For example, during the pandemic we were first to launch contactless delivery and provided food for hundreds of elderly people together with Starenki charity (we even received Partnership for Sustainability Award 2020 by UN).
Today, our team is larger than 500 people, and we keep growing.
We are Rocket people. We work to deliver faster, farther, always. Join the team!
• Participation in preparation and submission of tax and accounting reports according to IFRS;
• Cooperation and active communication with consulting companies abroad;
• Active work within financial department, preparation of information for the background of interim reporting in accordance with IFRS;
• Support of audits of different countries: preparation of required accounting records and documents;
• Communication with other departments for obtaining necessary data;
• Participation in processes of automatization of accounting and finance function in different countries.
• BS or MS degree in fanance, accounting, economics or other related field;
• Basic knowledge/experience in audit, accounting, economics, financial analysis or other related field —
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel, Google spreadsheets;
• Started financial qualifications (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, etc.) will be an advantage;
• Upper- Intermediate/Advanced level of English;
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
Why is Rocket a good place?
• You will work with a skilled team & open-minded management;
• You will make an impact on the product, made in Ukraine and used by millions;
• You will contribute to the booming food-tech market;
• You will have challenging tasks on-the-job & ambitious goals.
Our Rocket lifestyle is:
• We are not afraid of challenges — we love them;
• Our goals are always ambitious — perseverance helps us on reaching them;
• Rocket People support each other. We are not indifferent, and our management is always open for a conversation;
• Always DAY 1: every single day for us looks like the first one — full of energy and ideas;
• We are eternal learners, we learn even on our mistakes (which is totally okay).
Being one of Rocket People, you obtain:
• A lot of opportunities for your personal growth, learning & development;
• Flexible working hours & remote opportunities;
• True ownership & impact on the product;
• Team events & various sport activities;
• Comfortable offices & lunches discounts;
• 20 working days of paid vacation, 15 sick leave days per year & birthday day off.