Rocket is a Ukrainian tech company with global ambitions. We are user-obsessed and product-driven. From the first day in 2018, we are constantly working on the product that already connects clients, couriers and partners in 30+ cities and 5 countries. In just 6 months we launched in the Netherlands, Cyprus, Greece and France. And we are going to expand further — at least to 10 countries till the end of 2021.
We strive for a positive impact, constantly looking for new opportunities in food tech — not only delivery, but also dark kitchens, dark stores and other innovative models. In 2020, Rocket joined the list of TOP-10 downloaded food delivery apps in Europe (data by Sensor Tower) and TOP-30 Ukrainian product startups (named by Forbes).
We are not indifferent to the world around us, and we support those in need. For example, during the pandemic we were first to launch contactless delivery and provided food for hundreds of elderly people together with Starenki charity (we even received Partnership for Sustainability Award 2020 by UN).
Today, our team is larger than 500 people, and we keep growing.
We are Rocket people. We work to deliver faster, farther, always. Join the team!
What You’ll Do:
• Builds the security awareness process in the company;
• Coordinates the corporate risk management process;
• Provides subject matter expertise as for all applicable information security-related regulations and standards (ISO 27001, NIST, CobiT, GDPR, etc.);
• Participate as an analyst in incident response processes;
• Manages and performs internal security audits and cybersecurity assessments of information services and solutions;
• Develops controls to provide the most reasonable and cost-effective protection of assets with sensitive data (Privacy by design and Privacy by default approaches);
• Performs information security assessment of suppliers;
• Develops and maintains security normative document;
• Participates in review and development of security requirements for information services, the implementation of security solutions;
• Perform support and consulting of the company’s personnel about security incidents and measures;
• Prepare detailed reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement;
• Get involved in security projects with other members of the security and IT teams.
What You’ll Need::
• 3+ years’ experience of working as IT Security Manager or other relevant position;
• Experience in security awareness process for employees;
• Professional knowledge of standards on IT and security audits.
• Deep understanding of the architecture of IT infrastructure and information services.
• Excellent communication skills with the security team, IT teams, application development teams, corporate management.
• Experience in the use of Excel and risk calculation tools;
• Proven skills in the development of policies, regulations and procedures.
• Knowledge of information security best practices such as ISO 27000 series, GDPR, PCI-DSS, etc.
• Project management knowledge and experience.
• Good familiarity of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols;
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure;
• At least Upper-Intermediate level of English both spoken and written;
• BS degree in Computer Science or other related areas.
Why is Rocket a good place?
• You will contribute to the booming food-tech market;
• You will make an impact on the product, made in Ukraine and used by millions;
• You will work with skilled tech team & open-minded management;
• You will have challenging tasks on-the-job & ambitious goals.
How does our tech team work?
• We create high availability service and support highload product;
• We have our own code convention and clear code style;
• We use only up-to-date frameworks, libraries and technologies;
• We are legacy free (yes, we work on technical debt quarterly);
• We operate in a self-organized scrum team, where everyone has an impact on the processes and product;
• We use OKR and get bonuses for reaching team goals.
Our Rocket lifestyle is:
• We are not afraid of challenges — we love them;
• Our goals are always ambitious — perseverance helps us on reaching them;
• Rocket People support each other. We are not indifferent, and our management is always open for a conversation;
• Always DAY 1: every single day for us looks like the first one — full of energy and ideas;
• We are eternal learners, we learn even on our mistakes (which is totally okay).
Being one of Rocket People, you obtain:
• True ownership & impact on the product;
• A lot of opportunities for your personal growth, learning & development;
• Flexible working hours & remote opportunities;
• Team events & various sport activities;
• Comfortable offices & lunches discounts;
• 20 working days of paid vacation, 15 sick leave days per year & birthday day off.