Rocket is a Ukrainian tech company with global ambitions. We are user-obsessed and product-driven. From the first day in 2018, we are constantly working on the product that already connects clients, couriers and partners in 30+ cities and 5 countries. In just 6 months we launched in the Netherlands, Cyprus, Greece and France. And we are going to expand further — at least to 10 countries till the end of 2021.
We strive for a positive impact, constantly looking for new opportunities in food tech — not only delivery, but also dark kitchens, dark stores and other innovative models. In 2020, Rocket joined the list of TOP-10 downloaded food delivery apps in Europe (data by Sensor Tower) and TOP-30 Ukrainian product startups (named by Forbes).
We are not indifferent to the world around us, and we support those in need. For example, during the pandemic we were first to launch contactless delivery and provided food for hundreds of elderly people together with Starenki charity (we even received Partnership for Sustainability Award 2020 by UN).
Today, our team is larger than 500 people, and we keep growing.
We are Rocket people. We work to deliver faster, farther, always. Join the team!
•3+ years’ experience of working as IT Security Engineer or other relevant position;
•Significant experience in building and maintaining security systems;
•Relevant experience with AWS access management services;
•Related experience with granting access rights in different systems;
•Experience with the development of RBAC models for IT systems;
•Good familiarity of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols;
•Understanding of web-related technologies, including applications, services, networking protocols and so on;
•Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure;
•At least Intermediate level of English both spoken and written;
•BS degree in Computer Science or other related areas.
Be a plus:
•Experience in security systems, including intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.;
•Experience in the field of database and operating system security.
•Implement a unified system of authorization and access control;
•Create, coordinate and support access management processes;
•Create new and analyze existing access models and develop improvements;
•Perform regular and continuous access management audit of roles and permissions for corporate systems;
•Сreate and make better of IT security policies and procedures related to access management;
•Participate as an analyst in incident response processes;
•Perform support and consulting of the company’s personnel about security incidents and measures;
•Prepare detailed reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement;
•Create technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks;
•Get involved in security projects with other members of the security and IT teams.
Why is Rocket a good place?
• You will contribute to the booming food-tech market;
• You will make an impact on the product, made in Ukraine and used by millions;
• You will work with skilled tech team & open-minded management;
• You will have challenging tasks on-the-job & ambitious goals.
How does our tech team work?
• We create high availability service and support highload product;
• We have our own code convention and clear code style;
• We use only up-to-date frameworks, libraries and technologies;
• We are legacy free (yes, we work on technical debt quarterly);
• We operate in a self-organized scrum team, where everyone has an impact on the processes and product;
• We use OKR and get bonuses for reaching team goals.
Our Rocket lifestyle is:
• We are not afraid of challenges — we love them;
• Our goals are always ambitious — perseverance helps us on reaching them;
• Rocket People support each other. We are not indifferent, and our management is always open for a conversation;
• Always DAY 1: every single day for us looks like the first one — full of energy and ideas;
• We are eternal learners, we learn even on our mistakes (which is totally okay).
Being one of Rocket People, you obtain:
• True ownership & impact on the product;
• A lot of opportunities for your personal growth, learning & development;
• Flexible working hours & remote opportunities;
• Team events & various sport activities;
• Comfortable offices & lunches discounts;
• 20 working days of paid vacation, 15 sick leave days per year & birthday day off.