Rocket is a foodtech company with global ambitions, user-obsessed and product-driven.
From the first day in 2018, we are constantly working on the product that already connects clients, couriers and restaurants in 30+ cities in Ukraine, the Netherlands, Cyprus, Greece and France. In 2020, Rocket joined the list of TOP-10 downloaded food delivery apps in Europe. Till the end of 2021, Rocket will deliver in 10 countries, so our team keeps growing fast.
We provide our partners with top-of-the-line technology, an on-demand fleet of couriers and dedicated account management. Rocket aims to create the shortest distance between every local merchant and our customers’ doorstep.
We are Rocket people. We work to deliver faster, farther, always. Join the team!
We’re looking for an Internal communications specialist to spark up the entire Rocket crew with their good vibes!
What you will be doing:
• Set, plan and implement global internal communication campaigns and strategies;
• Provide engaging text, image and video content for publications;
• Respond to employees in a timely manner;
• Monitor, track and report on feedback;
• Organize and manage internal events to boost employer brand awareness;
• Build relationships with managers, teams, internal experts;
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends;
• Increase employee engagement by involving in to different activities and communication channels;
• Promote corporate culture on different platforms.
Your main challenges will be:
• Development of internal communication channels.
• Readiness for the challenge;
• Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role;
• 1+ years of work experience in a field that requires attention to detail, project management, and customer service;
• Experience planning and leading community initiatives;
• Ability to identify and track relevant activities KPIs;
• Excellent communication, organizational, and project management skills;
• Deep understanding of communication trends, channels and metrics;
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to build relationships both in-person and virtually;
• Ability to quickly establish rapport with different personalities, build and refine trusting and open partnerships with leaders and their teams across the organization;
• Strong writing skills and eye for design;
• Good command of English both written and oral;
• Ability to interpret website traffic;
• Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
We can offer:
• Flexible working hours;
• Challenging tasks;
• Young, friendly and skilled development team (middle+ level) ;
• Skilled management;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
• Comfortable office in the city center;
• Tea, coffee, cookies, fruits;
• 20 working days of paid vacation per year.