Rocket is looking for a proactive and positive person, a self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities and a passion for design. Because we are constantly growing both as a team and as a business, an entrepreneurial mentality is key for success in this role. We need our team members to be able to quickly adapt to ever-changing work priorities and environment and be able to wear “many hats” to get the job done. Our ideal candidate isn’t afraid to take a stand against difficult challenges. We are also looking for a life learner with a desire for constant growth and improvement of our own skills.
We believe that there’s no such thing as status quo in design, so we need our team members to be constantly willing to question every decision and perform only evidence-based design. You will work in a cross-functional team on complex applications for various directions of our business (iOS, Android, Web and beyond). Together we will work on new ideas to solve business and user problems.
• Team building experience;
• Visionary approach;
• Business strategy;
• Evidence based design.
• UX research planning and facilitation;
• Wireframing, Prototyping, User Flows;
• Human-centered design, Interaction Design.
• Visual design;
• Design systems;
Be a plus:
• Understanding of coding principles;
• Understanding of iOS and Android design guidelines;
• Sound design.
• Build design teams;
• Inspire team motivation and action;
• Define and refine work processes;
• Mentor team members;
• Set business goals and objectives;
• Goal prioritization and planning;
• Validate product assumptions;
• Guide and perform UX research;
• Process research learnings and generate actionable insights;
• Facilitate design workshops, goals sessions, problem discussions etc.;
• Guide design decisions;
• Perform hands-on UI/UX design work;
• Build design system;
• Hunt for new product and business opportunities;
• Refine and improve existing user experience;
• Incorporate experiment-based product culture;
• Ensure cross-team communication and collaboration;
• Presentation of problems and work;
• Feedback gathering and processing (from all parties involved).
We can offer:
• Flexible working hours;
• Challenging tasks;
• Young, the friendly and skilled development team (middle+ level) ;
• Skilled management;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
• Comfortable office in the city center;
• Tea, coffee, cookies, fruits;
• 20 working days of paid vacation per year.
It’s cool if you read books like Eric Ries “The Lean Startup”, Rob Fitzpatrick “The Mom Test”, Steve Krug “Don’t make me think”, Donald A. Norman “The Design of Everyday Things”, Simon Sinek “Start with Why”, John Maeda “The Laws of Simplicity” and so on.