• At least 3 years of proven experience in the role of Product Owner or Business Analyst working closely with the cross-functional product team;
• At least 1 year of experience working with Agile development principles, especially using Scrum;
Strong understanding of the Product Development Process;
• Experience of working with both: interactive mobile applications AND CRM systems;
• Understanding the basics of Product Usability. Ability to work closely with a designer in one team to create a User-Centric solution;
• Ability to completely independently bring any feature/project from problem/idea to release and achieving the desired result;
• Ability to decompose and describe a task for team members (especially developers) with the needed details in a short period of time.
Be a plus:
• Experience in Marketplace and E-commerce products;
• Experience working with product analytics systems like Firebase, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Power BI, Tableau, etc;
• Experience in running A/B tests and making product decisions based on its results.
• Together with the product manager by your direction, participate in the development of the vision of new projects/features;
• Collect and process requests from other stakeholders;
• Build and manage a product backlog based on product roadmap, company goals and priorities, data and user experience;
• Completely independently lead the development of a project/feature, from vision to its validation, decomposition, design, testing of an idea, description, elaborating together with the development, estimation, planning, development, release, and iterating to achieve the goals and needed product metrics;
• Define and execute different experiments to achieve the required product metrics;
• Work with the development team on a daily basis as a Scrum Product Owner with all the necessary ceremonies.
We can offer:
• Flexible working hours;
• Challenging tasks;
• Young, friendly and skilled development team (middle+ level) ;
• Skilled management;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
• Comfortable office in the city center;
• Tea, coffee, cookies, fruits;
• 20 working days of paid vacation per year.