Rocket is a Ukrainian tech company with global ambitions. We are user-obsessed and product-driven. From the first day in 2018, we are constantly working on the product that already connects clients, couriers and partners in 30+ cities and 5 countries. In just 6 months we launched in the Netherlands, Cyprus, Greece and France. And we are going to expand further — at least to 10 countries till the end of 2021.
We strive for a positive impact, constantly looking for new opportunities in food tech — not only delivery, but also dark kitchens, dark stores and other innovative models. In 2020, Rocket joined the list of TOP-10 downloaded food delivery apps in Europe (data by Sensor Tower) and TOP-30 Ukrainian product startups (named by Forbes).
We are not indifferent to the world around us, and we support those in need. For example, during the pandemic we were first to launch contactless delivery and provided food for hundreds of elderly people together with Starenki charity (we even received Partnership for Sustainability Award 2020 by UN).
Today, our team is larger than 500 people, and we keep growing.
We are Rocket people. We work to deliver faster, farther, always. Join the team!
Now we are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams!
• Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter;
• Hands-on experience with various interview formats;
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles;
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases;
• Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques;
• Candidate direct search and headhunting experience;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to build relationships both in-person and virtually;
• Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
You will do:
• Write and post technical job descriptions;
• Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Linkedin, DOU, Github and ect.;
• Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes;
• Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities;
• Interview candidates combining various methods;
• Coordinate with IT team leaders;
• Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates;
• Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals;
• Compose job offer letters;
• Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work;
• Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
Why is Rocket a good place?
• You will work with a skilled team & open-minded management;
• You will make an impact on the product, made in Ukraine and used by millions;
• You will contribute to the booming food-tech market;
• You will have challenging tasks on-the-job & ambitious goals.
Our Rocket lifestyle is:
• We are not afraid of challenges — we love them;
• Our goals are always ambitious — perseverance helps us on reaching them;
• Rocket People support each other. We are not indifferent, and our management is always open for a conversation;
• Always DAY 1: every single day for us looks like the first one — full of energy and ideas;
• We are eternal learners, we learn even on our mistakes (which is totally okay).
Being one of Rocket People, you obtain:
• A lot of opportunities for your personal growth, learning & development;
• Flexible working hours & remote opportunities;
• True ownership & impact on the product;
• Team events & various sport activities;
• Comfortable offices & lunches discounts;
• 20 working days of paid vacation, 15 sick leave days per year & birthday day off.