Rocket is a Ukrainian tech company with global ambitions. We are user-obsessed and product-driven. From the first day in 2018, we are constantly working on the product that already connects clients, couriers and partners in 30+ cities and 5 countries. In just 6 months we launched in the Netherlands, Cyprus, Greece and France. And we are going to expand further — at least to 10 countries till the end of 2021.
We strive for a positive impact, constantly looking for new opportunities in food tech — not only delivery, but also dark kitchens, dark stores and other innovative models. In 2020, Rocket joined the list of TOP-10 downloaded food delivery apps in Europe (data by Sensor Tower) and TOP-30 Ukrainian product startups (named by Forbes).
We are not indifferent to the world around us, and we support those in need. For example, during the pandemic we were first to launch contactless delivery and provided food for hundreds of elderly people together with Starenki charity (we even received Partnership for Sustainability Award 2020 by UN).
Today, our team is larger than 500 people, and we keep growing.
We are Rocket people. We work to deliver faster, farther, always. Join the team!
• At least 3+ years of experience in QC (preferably native mobile and web products);
• Experience in creation/maintenance of test documentation (test plan, test cases, checklists, etc);
• Understanding of SDLC;
• Experience in working with Scrum process;
• Understanding of client/server architecture and web server architecture;
• Experience in working with Git, Jira, Confluence;
• Experience in working with Firebase, Firebase App Distribution, Testflight;
• Experience in using Charles for traffic analysis;
• Experience in working with the console;
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
• Basic knowledge of SQL.
You will do:
• Define test strategy approach for the product and implement it via test plan and defined test scope;
• Plan and estimate test efforts;
• Pro-active participation in the whole QC cycle which includes but not limited to the requirements review, providing feedback on requirements and suggestions on improvements, creation manual test cases, perform functional and non-functional tests, evaluation of test results;
• Use different test design techniques for manual test case design and optimization;
• Define non-functional testing required;
• Understand the target audience of the company products and their business needs.
Why is Rocket a good place?
• You will contribute to the booming food-tech market;
• You will make an impact on the product, made in Ukraine and used by millions;
• You will work with skilled tech team & open-minded management;
• You will have challenging tasks on-the-job & ambitious goals.
How does our tech team work?
• We create high availability service and support highload product;
• We have our own code convention and clear code style;
• We use only up-to-date frameworks, libraries and technologies;
• We are legacy free (yes, we work on technical debt quarterly);
• We operate in a self-organized scrum team, where everyone has an impact on the processes and product;
• We use OKR and get bonuses for reaching team goals.
Our Rocket lifestyle is:
• We are not afraid of challenges — we love them;
• Our goals are always ambitious — perseverance helps us on reaching them;
• Rocket People support each other. We are not indifferent, and our management is always open for a conversation;
• Always DAY 1: every single day for us looks like the first one — full of energy and ideas;
• We are eternal learners, we learn even on our mistakes (which is totally okay).
Being one of Rocket People, you obtain:
• True ownership & impact on the product;
• A lot of opportunities for your personal growth, learning & development;
• Flexible working hours & remote opportunities;
• Team events & various sport activities;
• Comfortable offices & lunches discounts;
• 20 working days of paid vacation, 15 sick leave days per year & birthday day off.