Rocket is a Ukrainian tech company with global ambitions. We are user-obsessed and product-driven. From the first day in 2018, we are constantly working on the product that already connects clients, couriers and partners in 30+ cities and 6 countries. In just 6 months we launched in the Netherlands, Cyprus, Greece and France, and recently we’ve started delivering in Portugal. And we are going to expand further — at least to 10 European countries.
We strive for a positive impact, constantly looking for new opportunities in food tech — not only delivery, but also dark kitchens, dark stores and other innovative models. In 2020, Rocket joined the list of TOP-10 downloaded food delivery apps in Europe (data by Sensor Tower) and TOP-30 Ukrainian product startups (named by Forbes).
We are not indifferent to the world around us, and we support those in need. For example, during the pandemic we were first to launch contactless delivery and provided food for hundreds of elderly people together with Starenki charity (we even received Partnership for Sustainability Award 2020 by UN).
Today, our team is larger than 500 people, and we keep growing.
We are Rocket people. We work to deliver faster, farther, always. Join the team!
• UX Design;
• Lean validation;
• Usability testing;
• Human-centered design, Interaction Design;
• Wireframing, Prototyping, User Flows;
• UI Design, Visual design;
• Design Systems;
• Understanding of iOS and Android design guidelines;
• English — Upper Intermediate.
Be a plus:
• UX Research;
Work experience with:
• Sketch, Figma or similar;
• InVision, Zeplin;
• Adobe CC.
• Define user problems and needs;
• Own design process from idea to final implementation;
• Refine and improve existing user experience;
• Communicate with stakeholders and create problem statements;
• Facilitate and participate in design workshops to set business goals, validate assumptions and generate solutions;
• Create wireframes and prototypes;
• Test new ideas;
• Conduct an ongoing user research and feedback collection;
• Collaborate with developers and product owners to ensure flawless implementation;
• Unify experience across the company’s portfolio of products.
Why is Rocket a good place?
• You will contribute to the booming food-tech market;
• You will make an impact on the product, made in Ukraine and used by millions;
• You will work with skilled tech team & open-minded management;
• You will have challenging tasks on-the-job & ambitious goals.
How does our tech team work?
• We create high availability service and support highload product;
• We have our own code convention and clear code style;
• We use only up-to-date frameworks, libraries and technologies;
• We are legacy free (yes, we work on technical debt quarterly);
• We operate in a self-organized scrum team, where everyone has an impact on the processes and product;
• We use OKR and get bonuses for reaching team goals.
Our Rocket lifestyle is:
• We are not afraid of challenges — we love them;
• Our goals are always ambitious — perseverance helps us on reaching them;
• Rocket People support each other. We are not indifferent, and our management is always open for a conversation;
• Always DAY 1: every single day for us looks like the first one — full of energy and ideas;
• We are eternal learners, we learn even on our mistakes (which is totally okay).
Being one of Rocket People, you obtain:
• True ownership & impact on the product;
• A lot of opportunities for your personal growth, learning & development;
• Flexible working hours & remote opportunities;
• Team events & various sport activities;
• Comfortable offices & lunches discounts;
• 20 working days of paid vacation, 15 sick leave days per year & birthday day off.