Is a foodtech company that creates best-in-class technology to deliver exceptional service across all food delivery stakeholders: businesses, couriers and our customers.
We make it simple for consumers to order from more than 6000 of their favorite businesses across the Netherlands Ukraine and Cyprus.
We are committed to ensure our partners earn more profit and receive outstanding support as they build and grow their delivery offering. We provide our partners with top-of-the-line technology, an on-demand fleet of couriers and dedicated account management.
We aim to create the shortest distance between every local merchant and our customers’ doorstep.
Our goal is to always deliver fast, fresh, wherever and whenever you need us.
• Solid skills in Java and OOP;
• Understanding of QA Automation Patterns;
• Strong knowledge of Appium;
• Experience in automating cross-platform mobile apps on real devices;
• Hands-on experience with End-to-End testing on UI and API levels;
• Strong experience with Git;
• CI (GitHub, Circle CI, Jenkins);
• Strong software testing experience and a good awareness of concepts;
• Functional and non-functional testing experience (e.g., regression, sanity, smoke, etc.);
• Strong communication skills;
• The system, result-oriented mindset;
• English Intermediate+.
Be a plus:
• Shell/Bash language knowledge;
• Experience with Gradle.
You will do:
• Automation of regression, smoke and sanity testing on UI/backen
• Improving and supporting the quality of the code in the project, review of pull requests;
• Maintain and improvement of existing coverage to support rapid changes in the product (with focus on UI part);
• Providing daily reports about test results used for continuous deployment of the product.
We can offer:
• Flexible working hours;
• Challenging tasks;
• Young, friendly and skilled development team (middle+ level) ;
• Skilled management;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
• Comfortable office in the city center;
• Tea, coffee, cookies, fruits;
• 24 paid vacation days per year.