Raiffeisen Bank is a part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG (Austria), a leading financial entity in 14 countries. In Ukraine, we have more than 2,7 million clients and almost seven thousand colleagues.
Now we are changing. We took off our old-fashioned jacket to transform into a digital partner. Our transformation journey has started. We welcome you to join Raiffeisen Tech, a kind of IT company within the bank.
We are fully responsible for all tech development. During our transformation we kill bureaucracy, increase efficiency, and achieve high-speed digital products. We implement modern engineering practices, work on innovations that build high-quality interaction with our customers.
Sounds curious? Join the Raiffeisen team!
We will support you professionally and personally:
- You will work in a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth
- Involvement into challenging, large-scale and diverse projects which have impact on our customers
- Become a part of a highly professional and successful team with an international company culture
- Stability and a social package that includes 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance, official employment
- Wellbeing activities: free online workouts, yoga, psychological sessions, free library
- Work-life balance
- Great corporate events and Team building activities
- Possibility to work remotely or in a comfortable and cozy office near Kontraktova Square
- Competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution
- 3+ years experience in Android development
- 5+ years of working experience in development
- Language: Kotlin, Java
- Multi-threding solution (Coroutines)
- Clean Architecture, MVVM,
- Android Architecture Component
- Dependency injection (Koin or Dagger/Hilt)
- Jetpack Compose
- App Modularization approach (include Grade configuration)
- Production experience with automatic testing and utilizing CI/CD pipelines is required
- Debugging tools
- Have a firm understanding and strong opinions about software engineering (from low-level details to high-level concepts), able to make great decisions fast
- Problem solving skills
- Can create practical, maintainable, and reliable solutions
- Implement ideas from Product Backlog into a reliable working product
- Develop, deploy, and support mobile banking application
- Promote code quality and app performance with the new architectural patterns
- Provide reliable service for banking customers
You will join a MyRaif project:
We are developing a new banking mobile application for Android / iOS / Huawei. Our main aim is creating excellent user experiences to make our app interactive, intuitive, and user-friendly with using best practice and latest technology.
Our team on social media: