Raiffeisen Bank is a part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG (Austria), a leading financial entity in 14 countries. In Ukraine, we have more than 2,7 million clients and almost seven thousand colleagues.
Now we are changing. We took off our old-fashioned jacket to transform into a digital partner. Our transformation journey has started. We welcome you to join Raiffeisen Tech, a kind of IT company within the bank.
We are fully responsible for all tech development. During our transformation we kill bureaucracy, increase efficiency, and achieve high-speed digital products. We implement modern engineering practices, work on innovations that build high-quality interaction with our customers.
Sounds curious? Join the Raiffeisen team!
- 1 years of related experience, working knowledge of quality engineering concepts and methodology
- Active skills using SQL-scripts
- Basic knowledge Pyton
- Full understanding of the testing process
- Familiarity with development tools (SQL Developer, TOAD, GIT BitBucket)
- Experience in writing test documentation and reporting bugs in Jira (Confluens, Jira applets)
- Experience in tools, techniques, and platforms for defect tracking, test design, and execution and ability to configure them on a required level
- Ability to prepare test design according to the defined test approach to guarantee full coverage of product specifications or requirements
- Understanding of SDLC
- SCRUM, Tribes and Kanban frameworks
Technologies for scripts running:
- SQL: Toad, SQL Developer
- Repositories: GIT
- Issue Tracking system: Jira
Core Projects technologies:
- Databases: Oracle, My SQL
Will be a plus:
- Basic knowledge Big Data (Minio, Data Mart, Kafka, Data lake)
- Testing of analytics
- Data Exchange Testing (Import / Export)
- Assessment of tasks for testing, requirements analysis
- Provide requirement analysis, report all issues found
- Create/update/review of testing documentation
- Take part in project related meetings
We will support you professionally and personally:
- You will work in a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth
- Complex and complicated challenges, opportunity to contribute into corporate level transformation
- Become a part of a highly professional and successful team with an international company culture
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: Tech talks, Demo days, Q&A Session with Board
- Possibility to work remotely or in a comfortable and cozy office near Kontraktova Square
- Stability and a social package that includes 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance
- Competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution
- Great corporate events and Team building activities
We are looking for a Manual Test Engineer (Junior) who is able to communicate and collaborate with the teammates on the part of the Bank in order to achieve success, a technology enthusiast who enjoys expanding the knowledge and share it with others, and a professional who is always looking for new challenges. We need an individual who is good at problem- solving and has strong analytical skills, is an active team player, has good time-management skills, is able to perform tasks under pressure of time.
Our team on social media: