Raiffeisen Bank is a part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG (Austria), a leading financial entity in 14 countries. In Ukraine, we have more than 2,7 million clients and almost seven thousand colleagues.
Now we are changing. We took off our old-fashioned jacket to transform into a digital partner. Our transformation journey has started. We welcome you to join Raiffeisen Tech, a kind of IT company within the bank.
We are fully responsible for all tech development. During our transformation we kill bureaucracy, increase efficiency, and achieve high-speed digital products. We implement modern engineering practices, work on innovations that build high-quality interaction with our customers.
Sounds curious? Join the Raiffeisen team!
- 2+ years of experience on DevOps role with production-grade systems
- Proficient in Linux administration and configuration
- Network understanding: TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, PKI (TLS), network security, etc.
- Basic knowledge of public cloud platforms (AWS is preferable), in container-based technologies and orchestration (K8s)
- Good knowledge of configuration management tools (Ansible is preferred)
- Practical experience in using IaC tools and configuration management tools
- Good understanding of version control systems principles and configuration best practices
- Intermediate+ English
- Involved in new and existing service design discussions and recommend reliable, secure, performance optimized offerings based on business requirements
- Ensure that all operations across infrastructure are done with IaC and configuration management
- Ensure that components of platform are monitored and meet SLA
- Provide support for the operation teams 24/7 — on-call in off-work hours only for critical issues
- Provide platform components as a service, like: CI/CD, Code quality, Monitoring, Compute resources, Kubernetes clusters, etc
We will support you professionally and personally:
- You will work in a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth
- Involvement into challenging, large-scale and diverse projects which have impact on our customers
- Become a part of a highly professional and successful team with an international company culture
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad (strong IT community including 14 Raiffeisen Group Banks)
- Flexible working hours, 28 days of paid vacation, official employment, possibility to work remotely
- Competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution
- Great corporate events and Team building activities
- Warm team atmosphere
Our team on social media: