Raiffeisen Bank is a part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG (Austria), a leading financial entity in 14 countries. In Ukraine, we have more than 2,7 million clients and almost seven thousand colleagues.
Now we are changing. We took off our old-fashioned jacket to transform into a digital partner. Our transformation journey has started.
We welcome you to join Raiffeisen Tech, a kind of IT company within the bank.
We are fully responsible for all tech development. During our transformation we kill bureaucracy, increase efficiency, and achieve high-speed digital products. We implement modern engineering practices, work on innovations that build high-quality interaction with our customers.
Sounds curious? Join the Raiffeisen team!
You will join a Cloud Platform Ops team:
Team committed to delivering reliable platform services for developers, DevOps, QA. Team is working on internal workflows and tooling to boost time to market, keeping infrastructure secure and compliant with company requirements.
Main challenges are:
- On-prem —> Cloud migration
- Build core cloud infrastructure with terraform
- Shift from self-built services to managed cloud solutions
- Shift from enterprise technologies to open-source: (OS, application servers, etc)
- Rethink and implement new configuration management for all systems
- Build new observability stack in cloud and migrate self-built monitoring systems
We’re tech heart of Raiffeisen Ukraine and everybody expects that heat is operating normally :)
Our target stack is the following:
- OS: Linux (RHEL based)
- Orchestration: Kubernetes
- Cloud provider: AWS
- Development stack: Java based microservices (Spring boot and not only)
- Observability: Prometheus, Grafana, EFK, Opsgenie, Jaeger
- CI/CD: Github, Gitlab (migration from self-hosted to managed Github)
- IaC and Config management: Ansible, Terraform
- Message broker: Kafka
- Database: Postgres
- Secret store: Vault
- 3+ years of experience on DevOps role with production-grade systems
- Proficient in Linux administration and configuration
- Network understanding: TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, PKI (TLS), network security, etc.
- Deep knowledge of public cloud platforms (AWS)
- Proficient in container-based technologies and orchestration (K8s)
- Excellent practical experience in using IaC tools and configuration management tools
- Deep understanding of version control systems principles and configuration best practices
- Knowledge how to measure site reliability
- Strong level of soft skills
- Upper-intermediate+ English
We will support you professionally and personally:
- You will work in a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth
- Involvement into challenging, large-scale and diverse projects which have impact on our customers
- Become a part of a highly professional and successful team with an international company culture
- Flexible working hours, 28 days of paid vacation, official employment, possibility to work remotely
- Competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution
- Great corporate events and Team building activities
- Warm team atmosphere
Our team on social media: