Raiffeisen Bank is a part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG (Austria), a leading financial entity in 14 countries. In Ukraine, we have more than 2,7 million clients and almost seven thousand colleagues.
Now we are changing. We took off our old-fashioned jacket to transform into a digital partner. Our transformation journey has started. We welcome you to join Raiffeisen Tech, a kind of IT company within the bank.
We are fully responsible for all tech development. During our transformation we kill bureaucracy, increase efficiency, and achieve high-speed digital products. We implement modern engineering practices, work on innovations that build high-quality interaction with our customers.
Sounds curious? Join the Raiffeisen team!
You will join Raiffeisen Online and Raiffeisen Business Online projects. They are mobile applications for managing finances anywhere in the world 24/7. We are developing digital banking platforms for all kinds of customers (private individuals, corporate businesses, and private entrepreneurs). Our main aim is creating excellent service for our customers.
- Good knowledge of Java 8, Spring framework, PostgreSQL, Docker
- Deep understanding of Java Core: Collections, Concurrency, JDBC
- Deep practical experience with Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate, Spring Data, Apache Tomcat, Wicket
- Practical experience with с PostgreSQL, Camunda
- Hands-on experience с WS (REST, SOAP)
- Design and implementation of new features
- Optimize solution performance
- Existing code refactoring
- Investigate and fix security vulnerabilities
- Bugs fixing
- Collaborate with product management, support and engineering teams
- Applying best practices and policies, writing specs, wiki pages and other internal documentation
- Work closely with the support team, communicate with sysadmins, DBAs and developers for troubleshooting
We will support you professionally and personally:
- You will work in a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth
- Complex and complicated challenges, opportunity to contribute into corporate level transformation
- Become a part of a highly professional and successful team with an international company culture
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: Tech talks, Demo days, Q&A Session with Board
- Possibility to work remotely or in a comfortable and cozy office near Kontraktova Square
- Stability and a social package that includes 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance
- Competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution
- Great corporate events and Team building activities
Our team on social media: