Raiffeisen Bank is a part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG (Austria), a leading financial entity in 14 countries. In Ukraine, we have more than 2,7 million clients and almost seven thousand colleagues.
Now we are changing. We took off our old-fashioned jacket to transform into a digital partner. Our transformation journey has started. We welcome you to join Raiffeisen Tech, a kind of IT company within the bank.
We are fully responsible for all tech development. During our transformation we kill bureaucracy, increase efficiency, and achieve high-speed digital products. We implement modern engineering practices, work on innovations that build high-quality interaction with our customers.
Sounds curious? Join the Raiffeisen team!
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps role with production-grade systems
- 2+ years experience with containers and orchestration platforms, including Kubernetes and Docker
- Proficient in Linux administration and configuration
- Basic understanding of CI/CD approaches
- Network understanding: TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, PKI (TLS), network security, etc
- Good Linux system internals and shell scripting
- Excellent practical experience in using IaC tools and configuration management tools
- Deep understanding of version control systems principles and configuration best practices
- Strong level of soft skills
Will be a plus:
- Basic knowledge of public cloud platforms (AWS is preferable)
- Basic knowledge of private clouds (vSphere is preferable)
- Upper-intermediate+ English
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with supporting SQL/NoSQL databases
- You will take part in deploying and managing K8S on-prem cluster
- Monitor cluster and its deployments
- Work based on GitOps approach
- Help in supporting development teams
- Be part of DevOps team
We will support you professionally and personally:
- You will work in a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth
- Involvement into challenging, large-scale and diverse projects which have impact on our customers
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad (strong IT community including 14 Raiffeisen Group Banks)
- Great corporate events and Team building activities
- Stability and a social package that includes 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance
Our team on social media: