Raiffeisen Bank is a part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG (Austria), a leading financial entity in 14 countries. In Ukraine, we have more than 2,7 million clients and almost seven thousand colleagues.
Now we are changing. We took off our old-fashioned jacket to transform into a digital partner. Our transformation journey has started.
We welcome you to join Raiffeisen Tech, a kind of IT company within the bank.
We are fully responsible for all tech development. During our transformation we kill bureaucracy, increase efficiency, and achieve high-speed digital products. We implement modern engineering practices, work on innovations that build high-quality interaction with our customers.
Sounds curious? Join the Raiffeisen team!
We will support you professionally and personally:
- You will work in a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth
- Complex and complicated challenges, opportunity to contribute into corporate level transformation
- Become a part of a highly professional and successful team with an international company culture
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: Tech talks, Demo days, Q&A Session with Board
- Possibility to work remotely or in a comfortable and cozy office near Kontraktova Square
- Stability and a social package that includes 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance
- Competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution
- Great corporate events and Team building activities
- 3+ years of experience on DevOps role with production-grade systems
- Proficient in Linux administration and configuration
- Network understanding: TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, PKI (TLS), network security, etc.
- Deep knowledge of public cloud platforms (AWS is preferable)
- Good knowledge of private clouds (vSphere is preferable)
- Good Linux system internals and shell scripting
- Proficient in container-based technologies and orchestration
- Excellent practical experience in using IaC tools and configuration management tools
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with supporting SQL/NoSQL databases
- Deep understanding of version control systems principles and configuration best practices
- Knowledge how to measure site reliability
- Strong level of soft skills
- Upper-intermediate+ English
- Proficient with production troubleshooting is a must
- Expert in problem solving and analyzing high loaded systems
- Set up full system monitoring (Kubernetes, microservices, network, HW)
- Cover automatization of routine tasks
- Standardize technology stack
- Accelerate development velocity with cloud (AWS)
- Lead technical practices
- Solid skills in Configuration Management tools (Terraform/Ansible)
You will build a platform for Developers and QA with SRE practices:
The platform must have Kubernetes, Observability, CI/CD, secret management, traffic management, etc. We want to build a hybrid cloud. Focus on open source.
- OS: Linux (RHEL based)
- Orchestration: Kubernetes
- Development stack: Java based microservices (Spring boot and not only)
- Observability: Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, Appdynamics, EFK, Opsgenie, Jaeger
- CI/CD: GitlabCI, Jenkins (imperative pipelines)
- IaC and Config management: Ansible, Terraform
- Message broker: Kafka, IBM MQ
- Database: Postgres, Oracle DB
- NoSQL: Redis, MongoDB
Our team on social media: