Raiffeisen Bank is a part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG (Austria), a leading financial entity in 14 countries. In Ukraine, we have more than 2,7 million clients and almost seven thousand colleagues.
Now we are changing. We took off our old-fashioned jacket to transform into a digital partner. Our transformation journey has started. We welcome you to join Raiffeisen Tech, a kind of IT company within the bank.
We are fully responsible for all tech development. During our transformation we kill bureaucracy, increase efficiency, and achieve high-speed digital products. We implement modern engineering practices, work on innovations that build high-quality interaction with our customers.
Sounds curious? Join the Raiffeisen team!
We will support you professionally and personally:
- You will work in a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth
- Involvement into challenging, large-scale and diverse projects which have impact on our customers
- Become a part of a highly professional and successful team with an international company culture
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad (strong IT community including 14 Raiffeisen Group Banks)
- Stability and a social package that includes 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance, official employment
- Wellbeing activities: free online workouts, yoga, psychological sessions, free library
- Work-life balance
- Great corporate events and Team building activities
- Possibility to work remotely or in a comfortable and cozy office near Kontraktova Square
- Competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in IT sphere
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in IT architecture role
- Deep practical experience with microservices and event driven architecture, cloud-native application architectures, focus on distributed systems
- Knowledge of typical enterprise integration patterns
- Docker and Kubernetes usage for all environments incl. production
- Experience with Spring Boot ecosystem (MVC, Data, Security, Cloud)
- Experience with ElasticSearch and Kafka
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL specifics
- Be familiar with ’The Twelve-Factor App’ principles
- Familiar with principles of computer networks and IT Security management
- Strong organizational, analytical and system thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills (with all management levels)
- Passionate team player, committed and self-motivated
- English level — Upper Intermediate (or higher)
- Primary contact for the business on technical and architectural questions
- Prepare IT solution documents compliant with Enterprise Architecture principles
- Collaborate with development team on definition of integration and business logic implementation principles
- Support of architectural consistency and self-consistent technical decisions of development team
- Technological evangelism, spreading modern engineering, architectural and design practices
- Coordination of technical debt work, technical backlog management
- Architectural documentation management
- Help development team with technical problems and decisions
- Mentoring and coaching of development team members in technical directions
You will join Know Your Customer project:
Development of data-driven functionality for the implementation of automatic notification of the customers on a daily basis via online banking systems.
Our team on social media: