Raiffeisen Bank is a part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG (Austria), a leading financial entity in 14 countries. In Ukraine, we have more than 2,7 million clients and almost seven thousand colleagues.
Now we are changing. We took off our old-fashioned jacket to transform into a digital partner. Our transformation journey has started. We welcome you to join Raiffeisen Tech, a kind of IT company within the bank.
We are fully responsible for all tech development. During our transformation we kill bureaucracy, increase efficiency, and achieve high-speed digital products. We implement modern engineering practices, work on innovations that build high-quality interaction with our customers.
Sounds curious? Join the Raiffeisen team!
We will support you professionally and personally:
• Warm team atmosphere
• Strong IT and HR community including more than 14 other countries from Raiffeisen Group Banks
• Work-life balance
• Competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution
• Education and self-education possibilities.
• Opportunity to learn from management and get knowledge from a large international company
• Attractive social package and well-being (health insurance, gym)
• Team building activities and involvement into social projects
• Experience in security architecture review and threat modeling of complex systems
• Experience implementation/configuration/maintain/automation security tools stack for CI/CD
• Experience in Cloud architecture security
• Having hands-on knowledge of container orchestration systems
• Experience with CI\CD tools
• Good understanding of Infrastructure as Code, automation with Terraform \Ansible or other configuration management tools
• Experience with microservice architecture
• Participate in and drive application security review/controls at all parts of the S-SDLC
• Assist in automating security testing
• Implement/configure/maintain/automate security gates for CI/CD
• Collaborating with IT departments in case of security consulting/awareness
• Assist in analyzing the application and service architectures to identify potential threats and avenues for exploitation
• Collaborating with engineering teams to communicate identified risks and expectations for remediation