Raiffeisen Bank is a part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG (Austria), a leading financial entity in 14 countries. In Ukraine, we have more than 2,7 million clients and almost seven thousand colleagues.
Now we are changing. We took off our old-fashioned jacket to transform into a digital partner. Our transformation journey has started. We welcome you to join Raiffeisen Tech, a kind of IT company within the bank.
We are fully responsible for all tech development. During our transformation we kill bureaucracy, increase efficiency, and achieve high-speed digital products. We implement modern engineering practices, work on innovations that build high-quality interaction with our customers.
Sounds curious? Join the Raiffeisen team!
- Proficient with production troubleshooting is a must
- Expert in problem solving and analyzing high loaded systems
- Security gates/controls/configs set up for Kubernetes, microservices, network, HW
- Cover automatization of routine tasks
- Standardize technology stack
- Accelerate development velocity with cloud (AWS)
- Lead technical practices
- Solid skills in Configuration Management tools (Terraform/Ansible)
- Migration of applications from on-premise to the AWS
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps role with production-grade systems
- Proficient in Linux administration and configuration
- Network understanding: TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, PKI (TLS), network security, etc
- Deep knowledge of public cloud platforms (AWS is preferable)
- Good knowledge of private clouds (vSphere is preferable)
- Good Linux system internals and shell scripting
- Proficient in container-based technologies and orchestration
- Excellent practical experience in using IaC tools and configuration management tools
- Experience with Kafka, supporting SQL/NoSQL databases
- Deep understanding of version control systems principles and configuration best practices
- Strong level of soft skills
- Upper-intermediate+ English
We will support you professionally and personally:
- You will work in a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth
- Involvement into challenging, large-scale and diverse projects which have impact on our customers
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad (strong IT community including 14 Raiffeisen Group Banks)
- Great corporate events and Team building activities
- Competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution
- Stability and a social package that includes 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance
Our team on social media: