Raiffeisen Bank is a part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG (Austria), a leading financial entity in 14 countries. In Ukraine, we have more than 2,7 million clients and almost seven thousand colleagues.
Now we are changing. We took off our old-fashioned jacket to transform into a digital partner. Our transformation journey has started. We welcome you to join Raiffeisen Tech, a kind of IT company within the bank.
We are fully responsible for all tech development. During our transformation we kill bureaucracy, increase efficiency, and achieve high-speed digital products. We implement modern engineering practices, work on innovations that build high-quality interaction with our customers.
Sounds curious? Join the Raiffeisen team!
We will support you professionally and personally:
- You will work in a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth
- Involvement into challenging, large-scale and diverse projects which have impact on our customers
- Become a part of a highly professional and successful team with an international company culture
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad (strong IT community including 14 Raiffeisen Group Banks)
- Stability and a social package that includes 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance, official employment
- Wellbeing activities: free online workouts, yoga, psychological sessions, free library
- Work-life balance
- Great corporate events and Team building activities
- Possibility to work remotely or in a comfortable and cozy office near Kontraktova Square
- Competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution
- Very good proficiency in Kotlin language and Android toolkit, with at least 5 years of commercial experience in building a high-quality mobile app
- Good Java knowledge
- Hands-on experience with: MVVM pattern, Kotlin Coroutines, Git, Junit, app debugging and bug solving, app modularization with Gradle modules, Dependency Injection, and Google Jetpack libraries, as well production experience with automatic testing and utilizing CI/CD pipelines is required
Will be a plus:
- Jetpack Compose UI experience and creating reusable UI components, working on a finance app, mobile security for local data and consuming REST API (ex. Auth0 or similar) is a big plus
- Jetpack Navigation Component experience in production and more complex apps is a good addition.
- Being an author or active contributor of open-source libraries is highly appreciated
- Participate in making all technical decisions and implementation of new technologies on the product
- Assist in knowledge-sharing among team members (interviewing/creating road maps for a team)
- Collaborate with other developers, BA, designers, QA engineers to deliver the best product possible
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Create scalable app architecture
- Write project documentation
- Control delivery of fully functioning and tested code of the product (code reviews, unit-tests, e2e tests, etc.)
You will join MyRaif project:
We are developing a new banking mobile application for Android / iOS / Huawei. Our main aim is creating excellent user experiences to make our app interactive, intuitive, and user-friendly with using most common technologies and approaches.
Our team on social media: