Project technology stack:
- Angular 2+, Webpack, Spring (Spring Data, Spring Messagging, Spring Security, Spring MVC), ELK Stack: ElasticSearch, Logstach, Kibana; Prometheus, Grafana
- UX/UI Design: Figma, Adaptive and Responsive design principles
- Testing: Jest, as plus Cypress, Selenium, Junit, Mockito
- Databases: Postgres SQL, Redis
- Messaging: Kafka
- We use the most updated stack such as Angular and Spring for large highloaded corporate web applications with up-to-dated microfrontend and microservice architecture.
- We develop services and user interfaces from scratch.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Capable and experienced
- Demonstrated proficiency
- Able to work independent with little help or needs no assistance to complete tasks
- Demonstated ability to train others
- Is familiar with at least one of following architecture patterns: Peer-to- peer, Blackboard, Microfrontends architecture.
- Can estimate the overhead of selected architecture and foresee impact on performance, extensibility, maintainability, scaling and fault tolerance
Understands and carries full responsibility of reviewer for any unidentified issues.
- Holds code reviews not only as a QA activity, but also as a part of the knowledge sharing process.
- When possible, actively participates in definition and maintenance of code review rules.
Understanding majority of “Bad smells in code” and refactoring techniques.
- Good level of expertise with Refactoring Catalog and refactoring automation tools. Performs refactoring on a module or system level. Follows “boy scout rule” in everyday work.
- English — Can read and understand technical documentation. Discuss technical solutions and issues with native speakers.
- You will work in a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth
- Involvement into challenging, large-scale and diverse projects which have impact for our customers
- Become a part of a highly professional and successful team with an international company culture
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad (strong IT community including 14 Raiffeisen Group Banks)
- Flexible working hours, 28 days of paid vacation, official employment, distant work possible
- Attractive social package and well-being (health insurance, gym)
- Corporate English courses, soft skills trainings at our corporate L&D academy
- Team building activities and involvement into social projects