Technical education (University degree)
Practical experience in DB/DWH development
Excellent knowledge of SQL and DBMS (Oracle /MS SQLServer /SAP ASE, IQ)
ETL design and implementation (Oracle ODI/Informatica/IBM Data&QualityStage/MSIS/Apache NiFi)
Experience in Data Warehouse implementation projects is an asset
Open and team-minded personality and communicative competence
Banking terminology/ banking products knowledge (optional) is an advantage
Experience in Scrum projects is an advantage
Our Bank and project offer a culture and environment where everyone has a possibility of making changes on a bigger scale, taking on challenges while developing oneself professionally and personally on a daily basis.
You will have access to:
• Interesting projects in growing business domain (Internet and Mobile Banking, Core Banking Development, New business functionality improvement).
• Strong IT community including more than 14 other countries from Raiffeisen Group Banks
• Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: Tech talks, Demo days, Q&A Session with Board
• Successful experience in Bank SCRUM and Waterfall projects improvements
• Excellent team atmosphere
• Competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution
• Stability and a social package that includes 28 days of paid vacation, paid sick leaves
• Possibility to work remotely or in a comfortable office near Kontraktova Square
• Work-life balance
ETL design and implementation
Development of new metrics, data samples.
Configuring events and responses to the received data.
Development and infrastructure support
Card Transformation Program