• Master’s degree, diploma in engineering
• 3- 5 years of experience as a team leader
• Business analyst experience
• More than 5 years of experience in implementing integration components and applications, especially in the area of digital projects or systems integration
• Excellent knowledge and experience in Java EE 8 + and common Java open source frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, ...
• Experience in RESTful web services development;
• HTTPS and SSL certificates and its implications for building a secure architecture.
• Very good data modelling and SQL know-how and knowledge of different database technologies (e.g. RDBMS, NoSQL)
• Conflict management, stress-resilience and flexibility
• Ability to be a trainer and coach
• Pro-active attitude, team-oriented and excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in a multi-cultural environment
— Strong support from an international banking & technology team
— Salary based on EUR FX rate
— Dedication and commitment to develop and educate our employees
— Possibility to travel and to contribute to and benefit from international communities
— Sustainable and stable working environment
• Take ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
• Use configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java script/Java code.
• Apply knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
• Perform code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
• Developing, optimizing, and deploying scalable, highly performant server-side applications.
• Designs, documents and implements components on API Layer
• Takes care of API design and policies
• Estimates the development efforts together with the team
EcommerceConnect (ecommerce.upc.ua) is a system for accepting online payments using Visa / Mastercard / Maestro / Prostir cards developed by the Ukrainian Processing Center (part of the Raiffeisen International group, Austria).
Our system is used by websites from 12 European countries, is supported in 12 languages and processes about 10 million transactions per month.
We have a strategy and ambitious plans in