In this role you will be working At Raiffeisen Bank International project in our tribe Group Investor Services as part of our end-to-end product team “Global Investor Gate”.
Our vision is to create value for clients — such as fund companies, institutional investors and corporates — and employees by providing a user-friendly platform.
• backend rest with spring-boot, spring-batch (running in aws- ecs- ec2- docker container)
• frontend angular (running in aws cloud front).
• dbs : postgres and informix
• various AWS services
• deployment/build pipeline with an RBI custom platform
• Kibana/ElasticSearch stack for monitoring/reporting/alerting
What you can expect:
• Contribute to the development of an efficient continuous delivery platform, covering build, deployment and test automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components in cloud environments;
• Maintain the platform by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health including daily operations;
• Support developers, testers, and operations to automate the continuous delivery of software components;
• Design concepts, evaluate tools and technologies to improve every aspect of the software development lifecycle;
• Drive adoption of best practices in code health checks, testing, and maintainability;
• Collaborate with team and stakeholders to develop, deliver and operate solutions that meet business needs;
• Working as part of an agile delivery team (Scrum / Kanban);
• Interest, willingness, and ability to strive for related business understanding (esp. Securities Business).
What you bring to the table:
• Experience with cloud concepts and -providers (preferably AWS), virtualization and docker-based environments;
• Interest on security-related concepts and solutions;
• Experience with CI/CD (continuous integration, continuous delivery) pipelines and concepts and a good overview of related tools;
• Strong skills in scripting (i.e. Python, Bash);
• Good knowledge of modern source code management tools (i.e. Git, BitBucket);
• Experience in designing and building of monitoring/logging/alerting capabilities in microservice based environment (i.e. Kibana, Grafana, etc.);
• Very good infrastructure, networking and OS know-how;
• End-to-end thinking and taking responsibility for your code and your product;
• Open and team-minded personality and communication skills;
• Very good command of English;
• Willingness to learn.
What you might like about us?
• Motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe;
• Knowledge sharing in our Group wide IT community including 14 Raiffeisen Banks;
• Competitive Salary twice a month (based on EUR/USD NBU rate);
• English courses;
• Long-term official employment, sustainable and stable working environment;
• Paid sick leave and vacation (31 days per year);
• Medical insurance;
• Access to professional development programs (IT academy, ISTQB certification etc.);
• Remote work.
Our selection process includes:
• CV pre-screening and short call with recruiter;
• Virtual interview with Division Lead and technical experts from the project (1.5 hours);
• Background security check running in parallel;
• Prompt feedback after every stage and a short summary of next steps.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now attaching your CV in English.
Join us on our journey!