• Technical education (technical school or suitable university degree)
• Practical experience in data integration development
• Excellent knowledge of SQL and DBMS (preferred PostgreSQL)
• Good knowledge in ETL design and implementation (preferable with Pentaho Data Integration)
• Experience in Data Warehouse implementation projects is an asset
• Good knowledge of operating systems (Unix, Linux, Windows)
• Open and team-minded personality and communicative competence
• Experience in Scrum projects is an advantage
• Very good command of English (mandatory) and German (optional)
• Willingness to travel (Austria/Vienna)
• Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
• Strong support from an international banking & technology team
• Competitive Salary (based on EUR NBU rate)
• Long-term official employment, sustainable and stable working environment. Sick leave, paid vacation (31 days per year).
• Medical insurance
• Dedication and commitment to develop and educate our employees
• Possibility to travel and to contribute to and benefit from international communities
• Comfortable work conditions
• Social coding of user stories within a Scrum team
• Review code with your peers and improve the overall code expressiveness
• Design and implement ETL processes in a continuous delivery context
• Enrich the data vault model of the data warehouse
• Contribute to the design of the technical solution of the Enterprise Data Warehouse, Reporting System and Analysis System
• Implement and ensure software quality goals by providing proper automation test code
• Write technical documentation
• Provide 3nd level support for developed software components
Is Software development your passion? Do you want to be part of a team with great software engineers in order to create excellent solutions?
With an entrepreneurial attitude, comparable to a team in a start-up company, and with a strong company in the background — Raiffeisen Bank International, we engineer the Business Intelligence System for the Austrian Raiffeisen Bausparkasse by an agile international software engineering team. We don’t just develop, we delivery value as fast as possible based on open standards and open source software.
You will work as a team member in the Raiffeisen Bausparkasse Data Group. In your role you will support the product owner and the agile team by creating ETL processes for sourcing new data sources, preparing data marts and developing reports and/or analysis components embedded in a continuous delivery environment. In your daily work will work together closely with the product owner, business and the team to analyse, prototype and develop proper software solutions.