• 1,5 + years of experience with React
• Experience with Ruby / Rails
• Experience with Redux
• Design of loosely coupled reusable components
• Upper-intermediate spoken and written English
• Understanding of HTTP and REST principles
• Able to configure Webpack
• Experience with testing: Jest
• Understanding Docker
• Challenging tasks
• Possibility to influence the development of the project
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere
• Team development and mentoring
• The environment where you can implement your ideas
• Plans for growth and the performance review (every 6 months)
• Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day, opportunities to working remotely
• Paid vacation (12 working days per year and all national holidays) and sick leaves (10 working days per year)
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences
• Team parties and corporate events
• Cozy office near Kontraktova metro station, Podil
• Love what you do
• Cooperate with team
• Write robust manageable code
• Code review
• Estimation and implementation of tasks
• Write tests
• Bugs fixing
• Perform software deployment
• Use JIRA bug-tracking system
• Be a self-motivated and result-oriented team player
• Have a good sense of humor
• Enjoy doing everything listed above
• Love to research new technologies and best practices to improve the project
Established more than seven years ago, Rademade company specializes in creating online marketplaces (ru.wiki.rademade.com), build custom SaaS (rademade.com/expertise/saas ), CRM (rademade.com/development-crm), mobile apps, custom e-commerce development, etc.
At the moment over 150 projects were successfully delivered for the USA, Australia and CIS market.
About the project:
A project contains a couple of service-oriented b2c/c2c marketplaces based on one platform. Every marketplace has 2 parts: service provider and customer.
The job implies supporting of those marketplaces and a platform and to develop additional functionality for both.
Let`s make useful products together!