We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with expertise in React.js and Ruby or other backend technologies to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining web application written in React.js and RubyOnRails. The main part of your job will be to create user interface components, creating complete solutions from scratch, and using Flux or Redux workflows to make software more efficient and less prone to errors. In this job, it’s vital that you are committed to working together with a team to solve problems, designing sophisticated solutions, and creating high-quality product.
If you’re a veteran don’t hesitate to send your CV, we’ll be glad to see you in our Gang!
• At least 2 years of commercial experience as Full-Stack Developer
• 2+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility;
• 2+ years of experience with React.js;
• 2+ years of experience with Ruby or other backend technologies (Node.js, Python, etc.);
• Strong knowledge of Relational Databases;
• Experience working with Docker;
• Familiarity with version control systems like Git;
• Strong problem-solving skills;
• English level — Upper Intermediate.
• Develop front-end components using React.js;
• Build and maintain backend services using Ruby;
• Collaborate with other team members to define and implement new features;
• Write clean, maintainable code;
• Implement required features in the estimated time;
• Participate in code reviews;
• Cover implemented features with Unit and Integration tests.
• Remote work with a flexible working hours;
• Paid vacation: 20 days per year;
• Paid sick-leave: 15 days per year;
• Paternity leave;
• English courses;
• Compensation for educational and sport activities;
• Compensation for psychologist;
• Internal lectures and knowledge sharing.