• 3+ years in social media marketing
• Excellent writing English skills
• Experience in targeting ads
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter principles (other platforms will be a plus)
• Experience in sourcing and managing content and lead gen strategies
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Understanding how to attract “big customers”
• Experience in IT, B2B marketing
• Experience with automation tools (Buzzsumo, LinkedIn Helper, etc.)
• Understanding of online learning market
• Professional and friendly team
• Adequate Management
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to work from home
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Cozy office in the city center
• English courses
• Regular corporate events and team buildings
• Apple MacBook Pro
• Lead generation
• Content management
• Ads management
• Community management
• Monitor the latest social media best practices and technologies
We provide solutions in the eLearning Industry and sell customized learning management systems with support services (e-learning content creation, e-learning platform support, e-learning platform marketing).
We have already developed a decent and quickly growing info portal (blog) — 20X+ growth in 3 years. Now it’s time to generate traffic, new leads and move our social media account to a new level. We need to power up our team with a new member who will ensure the success of our social media accounts in collaboration with other team members.
We already have many tasks to create ad campaigns for lead generation and create eLearning communities for our brand awareness. The new challenge is to grab big customers via our social media strategy.
You will join our passionate team of 100+ people in building the next generation of online education solutions, by leveraging the most cutting-edge technologies.