Quod Financial — is a supplier of OMS/EMS trading technologies that specializes in automation and innovation and specializes in software services such as algorithmic trading, intelligent order routing, and internalization qualifications. Quod wins its core architecture for supporting the e-commerce market, along with tools to make a decision from supporting AI / ML and dynamic access to the market with access to the opening without interrupting the work.
- Good knowledge of Jenkins
- Good knowledge of Ansible
- Bash or Python (at least 1 is mandatory)
- Ability to work independently and find solutions on his/her own
- Spoken English
- High level of initiative
- 2-3 years of commercial experience
- Found a solution for how to work in the current situation (light and internet)
- To be able to work 4 hours during business hours (8 am — 7 pm, you can pick the time by yourself)
Would be a plus:
- Understanding Perl
- Experience in administering Postgres / Oracle DB
- Prior experience with Gitlab
- Automation for Operations / Integration team.
You will need to be aware o the job of 2 teams and see what job could be automated because a lot of tasks are done manually. All this automation will be in production.
You will have separate Jenkins.
- Working on Automated Jobs that are used in Production Release process — maintenance and improvement
You will be working individually and we would like to see the initiative person who can help teams.
You have to go and get the information yourself.
- Annual paid vacation (20 working days) and 10 days of sick leave
- Medical Insurance
- Remote work or office in Kharkiv (Ukraine)/Gdansk (Poland)
- Corporate laptop
- Ukrainian public holidays are days off
- Accounting service
- A friendly and international team
- Flexible working hours
- A stable, long-term project
- Part or full-time (4 hours during business hours (8 am — 7 pm, you can pick the time by yourself)
1) Recruiting interview (45 min)
2) Technical test (30 min Google test)
3) Technical interview (60 min)