- Good knowledge of Jenkins
- Good knowledge of Ansible
- Bash or Python (at least 1 is mandatory)
- Ability to work independently and find solutions on his/her own
- Spoken English
- High level of initiative
- 2-3 years of commercial experience
- Found a solution for how to work in the current situation (light and internet)
The main responsibilities:
- automation for Operations / Integration team.
You will need to be aware of the job of 2 teams and see what job could be automated because a lot of tasks are done manually. All this automation will be in production.
You will have separate Jenkins.
- Working on Automated Jobs that are used in Production Release process — maintenance and improvement
You will be working individually and we would like to see the initiative person who can help teams.
You have to go and get the information yourself.
Would be a plus
- Understanding Perl
- Experience in administering Postgres / Oracle DB
- Prior experience with Gitlab
- Flexible work schedule (8-11 am — 17-20 pm)
- Annual paid vacation (20 working days) and 10 days of sick leave
- Remote work or office in Kharkiv or Gdansk (Poland)
- Medical insurance
Sending your CV, please let us know about your salary expectation