Quod Financial — is a supplier of OMS/EMS trading technologies that specializes in automation and innovation and specializes in software services such as algorithmic trading, intelligent order routing, and internalization qualifications. Quod wins its core architecture for supporting the e-commerce market, along with tools to make a decision from supporting AI / ML and dynamic access to the market with access to the opening without interrupting the work.
We are looking for someone to join our Infrastructure Team!
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about Linux system administration and has an interest in RedHat.
- University/ Engineering degree level or 3+ years of Linux/Unix Administration experience (Centos is a must, Ubuntu, etc. would be an asset)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with logical and repeatable debugging and problem-solving approaches
- Hands-on Scripting experience with Bash/Python/Powershell etc.
- Networking knowledge (ports, subnets, routing protocols, etc...)
- Experience with configuration of and tuning apache/nginx
- Be skilled in protocols such as LDAP, SFTP, NFS
- Spoken English — intermediate or higher
- Location — only Ukraine
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Zabbix, Nagios, Prometheus, or other monitoring tools
- ELK/Elastic Stack
- Experience with configuration management systems like: Ansible, Puppet, or similar
- MySQL, SQL Server, and/or Postgres database experience
- Experience with Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, and/or Docker is helpful
- Experience with CI/CD platforms like Jenkins
- Configure, install, hardware upgrade and review infrastructure systems to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices as needed
- Monitors and analyses infrastructure systems for advanced notification of potential issues and identify and recommend proactive resolutions
- Support and maintain the documentation for the infrastructures, systems, components, services, and network layers.
- Write programs or scripts to replace manual tasks and automate the services to make them stable and operable.
- Participate in outage/incident bridge calls as needed
- Annual paid vacation (20 working days) and 10 days of sick leave
- Medical Insurance
- Remote work or office in Kharkiv (Ukraine)/Gdansk (Poland)
- Corporate laptop
- Ukrainian public holidays are days off
- Accounting service
- A friendly and international team
- Flexible working hours
- A stable, long-term project
1) Recruiting interview (30 min)
2) Technical test (60 min Google test)
3) Technical interview (60 min)
4) Final interview with the Ukraine branch director and HR (30 min)