● 5+ years of commercial experience in C++ development;
● Experience of development on Linux platforms;
● Exposure to multi-threading, and Boost;
● Understanding of Object oriented coding and design patterns;
● Understanding of best practices, including design patterns and peer code review;
● Intermediate written and spoken English.
● Experience with shell scripting;
● Cross platform development, code optimization skills;
● Ability to write clean code and mentor others;
● Experience working with Financial projects (Corporate FX and Equities Trading);
● Mentoring experience.
● Our own product;
● Flexible working hours;
● Annual paid vacations (20 working days) and 10 days sick leave;
● Medical insurance;
● English classes;
● Warm and friendly working environment;
● Office near Naukova metro station.
● For Senior position could be remote work
● Stable, long-term project
● Develop new features;
● Work closely with customers and partners;
● Work with FIX and binary trading protocols;
● Work with a big variety of markets, brokers, liquidity providers and banks;
● Support of existing product on pre-production and post-production phase;
● Refactoring of existing services and applications for testable designs.
We are an innovative automated trading technology provider, with an excellent track record: We are unique today to have dedicated the past 12 years a massive R&D to bring automated trading technologies to equities, derivatives and FX on the same platform. We are working on the next generation of data-driven intelligent trading using the data and machine learning techniques. We work with major players in Europe and Asia who trust us for this, with high volumes and high complexity, which we deliver primarily in hosted/SaaS environments.