Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, Quipu currently operates from 8 regional offices around the world — in El Salvador, Colombia, Ghana, Macedonia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Russia and Romania — enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
For our office in Kyiv, Ukraine, we are looking for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic:
Azure DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
To join our international team at the earliest possible date.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide installation and configuration of operations and maintenance of systems, as well as related infrastructure for assigned development commitments
- Work with developers, designers, and architects to ensure configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
- Implementing architecture for continuous integration and deployment, and monitoring
- Using scripting or basic programming skills to solve problems
- Collaborate with geographically dispersed team to build cutting-edge, resilient, secure and compliant virtual infrastructure services in public and private cloud.
Requirements & attributes:
- Proven expertise and hands on experience with public cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Experience deploying and configuring Azure DevOps
- Open and friendly personality with an ability to interact with people on different hierarchal and technical levels
- Good English language skills, both spoken and written
- A degree in an IT-related field is preferable
- A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
- Challenging and varied work
- Flat management structure
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for professional development and growth
- Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
You can expect a wide variety of interesting responsibilities, with in-depth on-the-job training and additional opportunities for further professional development.