The project is a fast-growing mobile Hyper-Casual and Hybrid-Casual games startup based in Tel Aviv, Israel, focused on developing and publishing high quality, fun, satisfying and addictive Games.
As they expand, we’re looking for a talented and experienced Unity Game Developer who will play a crucial role in company’s success. As a Unity Developer, you’ll have the opportunity to work with an amazing team of professionals, push the boundaries of game’s creation, and make a real impact on the industry.
● Build games based on provided graphics and specification doc: Implement features such as player movement, game physics, graphics and more.
● Work closely with design and art teams to bring ideas and features into the game.
● Analyze game performance and resolve CPU/memory/battery usage issues.
● Create clean, efficient, and well tested code.
● Work closely with the product team in order to deliver solid project according to a tight
● Work closely with QA in order to deliver clean, bug free games.
● Read and modify an existing code/projects
● Integrate third-party SDKs such as Firebase / Adjust / Game Analytics
● Communicate with developers
● At least 3 years with proven experience in mobile games development.
● Experience with Unity — Unity Editor Workflows.
● Experience with SDKs integrations
● Knowledge of the Unity Physics system, Particle Systems and the various essential Unity Components
● Unity for Mobile (iOS/Android) — responsive designs, mobile performance considerations along with knowledge of game dev concepts like object pooling
● Expertize in C# programing with strong understanding of Object Oriented programming concepts and effective programming.
● Good oral and written English communication skills.
● Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team
● Self-learner and ability to pick up new tools and techniques
Nice to have:
● Good 3D math skills (linear algebra, vector math).
● Agile development methodology
● Collaboration with big team projects with help of tools like git
● Passionate video game players.