We are currently looking to expand our Rell team. The team is working on the Rell programming language — compiler, runtime, tools, and IDE integration. We are looking for a strong Software Engineer who is passionate about solving complex programming problems and striving to take time to write clean and reliable code instead of going for a quick and lower-quality solution.
The project is open-source, the team is small, and there are no unnecessary formalities.
- Develop new language features, as well as improve existing features;
- Maintain and develop internal components, tools, and API;
- Code review, bug fixing.
- Strong foundation in computer science and algorithms, object-oriented design;
- 5+ years of Software development experience;
- Experience developing programming languages (compilers, interpreters, IDE components);
- Experience with ORM (object-relational mapping) frameworks;
- Java and Kotlin;
- Friendly and collaborative.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with other programming languages;
- Experience with Eclipse IDE;
- Familiarity with system-level software development;