Product: DeFi protocols, blockchain. The current version of the project has been successfully implemented, and the team is actively developing new functionality.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience;
- 1+ year of experience with Rust;
- Proficiency in either Golang or Python, with a strong understanding of the language’s concepts and best practices;
- Solid understanding of blockchain technology and its underlying principles;
- English upper-intermediate level or higher, both verbal and written.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Solidity.
- Lead the development and implementation of an off-chain matching engine in Rust;
- Assist in coding a Python prototype of the off-chain matching engine, enabling faster iteration and experimentation with new features.
- Remote-first model of work;
- Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day, usually we start working from 9 to 11 am (within European timezones);
- Registering as a private entrepreneur/ B2B contractor;
- Paid vacation (18 working days per year);
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year).
- Paid medical insurance after the probation period.
The interview process will consist of a recruiter screening followed by an interview with the hiring manager.