As a Full Stack Developer, the candidate will be involved from conception to completion of projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
INDUSTRY EXPERTISE & SKILLS:
• 3 years experience in software engineering;
• Experience in PHP;
• Experience in MVC frameworks (Laravel, Yii or Symfony);
• Familiarity with SPA Frontends (Vue or Angular or React);
• An understanding of HTTP and RESTful API design;
• Ability to maintain a test-centric approach to development to ensure code quality and ease of maintenance;
• English intermediate level or higher, both verbal and written;.
Will be a plus:
• Elastic search;
• understanding of OWASP.
The candidate will be required to perform the following:
• Act as a primary driver in the development of an engaging user experience using modern approaches to web development;
• Help establish, reinforce, and periodically evaluate coding standards and code quality;
• Engage in constant knowledge sharing with others on the team, across teams, across communities of practice, and across products;
• Coordinate planning efforts and assess technical feasibility of solutions and design proposals;
• As an effective communicator, work collaboratively and constructively with others in the team;
• Helping with the design and development of software;
• Testing and debugging software to keep it optimised;
• Writing clean code for the front and back end of the software;
• Designing user interactions on the web application itself;
• Creating servers and databases for the back end of the software;
• Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimisation;
• Testing and maintaining the responsive design of applications;
• Working with graphic designers to design new features;
• Developing APIs and RESTful services;
• Keeping up with technological advances to optimised their software;
• Communicating effectiveness of emerging technologies to decision makers;
• Considering security, maintenance, scalability, and more when developing.
•To join foreign teams;
•To be fully involved in product development and implement your bits of knowledge and ideas;
•Competitive salary depends on your qualification + share options;
•Working hours 8 am — 5 pm (UTC+2);
•Paid vacation (18 working days per year);
•Paid sick leaves (5 working days per year);
•Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
•Corporate life subject to quarantine regulations (a variety of online activities).