We are looking for a Senior 2D Artist to join a cool game project. The project is related to the development of casual and hyper-casual games.
• A strong portfolio is a must
• 3+ year of experience in digital drawing;
• 2D sketches for characters — buildings
• Foundation of illustrating and graphical design
• Knowledge of current tools: Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Spine, Blender
• strong understanding of proportion, composition, color theory, lighting, and character design;
• Good English, both spoken and written.
• Experience in the mobile game industry with at least 1 published games
• Knowledge of the latest gaming trends
• Rigging and animation skills Lead or managerial experience
• Work tightly with the COO (Chief Creative Officer) and lead work on all art-related aspects of the game ( UI/UX design, concept art, icon design, character modelling, environmental art)
• Work closely with the team to define new concepts and game IPs
• Very strong communication and team dynamics skills.
• Proactive and able to identify and solve problems to improve the art pipeline
• Independent with the ability to work autonomously with minimal hand-holding