- Sound experience of working in an IT or Gaming office environment, 2-3 years (Essential).
- Experience of communicating and organising with a variety of staff (Essential).
- Excellent administrative skills and good IT skills, including Microsoft Office packages: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and databases, Jira would be a pulse.
- Demonstrable ability to work independently.
- Excellent personal organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and to work to and meet tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across teams and with a variety of people both inside and outside the organisation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An understanding of the education and training sector. (Desirable)
- English skill, intermediate.
- health insurance;
- compensations: gym, profile extra education;
- work with a foreign company owner who is guided by European values of work/relationships with employees;
- work with an international team;
- comfortable office home format in the heart of Kyiv (near Pecherska station, 7 minutes);
- positive and friendly corporate environment based on principles of respect, support, and mentorship;
- competitive compensation;
- flexible work hours (starts at 9-11 am, ends at 6-8 pm)
- To act as the lead administrative support on projects generated by your team(s), as designated;
- Providing full administrative support as agreed with the Director / Head of Department, included (but not restricted to):
- Scheduling, organising and coordinating meetings and events
- Drafting correspondence and emails publisher and potential client
- To advise of impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments, e.g. reports, presentations, conferences, projects)
- Setting up conference calls
- Team Invoices and expenses management
- To work with the administrative colleagues in providing a comprehensive administration support services to the Foundation;
- Support the Foundation’s Procurement, Communications and HR administration and recruitment process, as determined by your line manager;
- Providing administrative support to Team(s) meetings, including agenda preparation and note taking;
- Supporting projects, as directed by team Director(s) or line manager.
Mobile Game Development Company is looking for a Executive Administrator. Currently, two active projects: mobile city-builder/farm game in the soft launch stage, soon-to-release hypercasual mobile game.